iOS 8 GM is out. Submit bugs/feedback here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Great info- I'm running Yosemite Public Beta, can I delete iTunes 12 using App Zap and then once I am finished with the iOS 8 install reinstall iTunes 12 within Yosemite?

That’s what I’m hearing. I was lucky - I was able to use my wife's iMac which is still running Mavericks to do the update.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
whats not valid about it?

The usage Time is 8h 39mn same as the stand by time 8h 39mn
and he still have more than 50% meaning at the end of the battery life he will have use the phone for 17h18mn with a stand by time of 17h18mn which is unrealistic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kato10

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
My apps won't install. Been stuck "waiting" or "loading" for hours. Also, my pictures don't show up in Photos. Very concerned. Any assistance would be appreciated. Starting to panic...lol.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
My apps won't install. Been stuck "waiting" or "loading" for hours. Also, my pictures don't show up in Photos. Very concerned. Any assistance would be appreciated. Starting to panic...lol.

Mine took around 3 hours to restore. How is your wifi?

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

William Zeallor

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I would think you would want that as a security thing. Otherwise anyone can open and delete your email.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

It definitely is but I liked the convenience since I delete emails frequently. You couldn't open it though without a passcode to launch the mail app.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Tried that too. A few times. Same thing. I did download the GM from a torrent. Would that matter at all? I also installed from the latest version of iTunes 11.

Yeah, that could be a big part of any issue. First it’s a pirated copy, and second, you don’t really know anything about the integrity of that file. And now you’re having issues? #justsaying

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to add that I installed iOS 8 on my 5S no problem using iTunes 11.3.1 but I updated iTunes to 11.4 while I was going through my settings and transferred my music and apps fine with iTunes 11.4 & I updated my old 4S to iOS 8 no problem (it took longer but it was successful). So far no problems with both.

Sent from my Surface 2 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.