Playlists not syncing (beta 5)
I just updated to beta 5 and my playlists are not syncing. I couldn't get the update OTA, and iTunes didn't recognize an update, so I had to manually download beta 5 and restore my iPhone to it (then restore from backup).
My playlists are all still on my computer and all the music is on my iPhone, but my playlists don't show up. Anyone know how to fix this?
- 08-06-2014, 09:27 AM #2
- 08-06-2014, 10:00 AM #3
Re: Playlists not syncing (beta 5)
Thanks for the replies. I went in and unchecked and rechecked playlists and 'applied' in iTunes manually and it seemed to work. Hopefully the problem is solved.
Overall beta 5 has been really good!
- 09-04-2014, 08:22 AM #5
- 09-04-2014, 08:25 AM #6
- By Ledsteplin in forum Guides & How-To ArticlesReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2015, 12:03 PM
- By anony_mouse in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 02-21-2015, 12:33 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:31 AM
- By GoldenBraids in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2014, 02:08 AM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2014, 01:05 AM