iOS 8 beta 5 is out. Submit feedback and bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Well you used to not have to say what song is this. You could just put it up to the speaker then the iTunes logo pops up.

In beta 4 I just put it next to the speaker and it'll search the song it in beta 5 I had to say what song is this then it'll search it. I like it better the other way by putting it next to the speaker.

cp7

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Can someone shed some light on the whatsapp bug (crash when sending or receiving words with ff, fl or fi), thanks in advance.

WhatsApp crashing is WhatsApp issue not iOS 8 issue, also, why run a beta on a daily use decice?

cp7

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
Those running it for few hours now, do you see a significant improvement over beta 4? Really on the edge over giving up my jailbreak for a stable beta.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Those running it for few hours now, do you see a significant improvement over beta 4? Really on the edge over giving up my jailbreak for a stable beta.

Beta 3 ran the best for me and then beta 4 caused me some issues. So far beta 5 has given me zero issues. In the 8 hours of having it installed, my battery life has been good and it has been very stable.

Bro-row

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site

Fantastic for me but I don't use WhatsApp or any other app that seems to have difficulties. Any previous app difficulties I had were solved by web alternatives. Great and stable so far. I love that the quick reply bug was fixed as that was my only issue before.

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site

It's definitely stable. More stable than any previous builds. I haven't found any bugs at all this time around, and anything in the previous build that I ran into seems to be cleared up.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes. Although beta 4 was stable for me, and didn't interfere with my daily use, there were tiny quirks here and there. Displaying the wrong contact photo momentarily is one example. However, with beta 5, I've yet to come across such quirks. This feels almost like a finished product, in my opinion.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I've loaded it up and I'm at the restoring from iCloud screen and it says it going to take about 3 hours! WTH!? It's usually only taken at the most 10 mins.

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I gave up my jailbreak before, for Beta 4. But, I think I'll hold off for the GM now. Good luck to the rest of you running it.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Ok crisis averted LOL my phone rebooted and now my apps are restoring. Don't know why it was saying 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73