iOS 8 beta 5 is out. Submit feedback and bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about the lock screen lol. Since I have it set to off I understand why there would be no quick reply there. But in NC the preview is there anyway so quick reply might as well be present.

You're right and I agree...:)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok here is a new one. I pre ordered the counting crows album and the new song that was available today isn't showing that it's available but it is showing on my iPad running iOS 7

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I don't care about the lock screen lol. Since I have it set to off I understand why there would be no quick reply there. But in NC the preview is there anyway so quick reply might as well be present.

I don't see the preview in NC with preview off

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

scmurphy13

Aug 2, 2009
Visit site
Anybody notice this? In the lower left corner of the lock screen, it gives you the option to open an app that is related to a store that you're at. In my case, Fred Meyer. I noticed it earlier with Starbucks and Target, too. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1407284696.730833.jpg

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
It has previewed in NC (while the phone is unlocked) since iOS 5. Do you have NC enabled for the lock screen? I have NC disabled for the lock screen so maybe that's why?

I do have NC for the lock screen. Will test haha

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ok here is a new one. I pre ordered the counting crows album and the new song that was available today isn't showing that it's available but it is showing on my iPad running iOS 7

To follow up the only way I was able to get it was to connect to iTunes. Anyone else seeing this

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
For devices with Touch ID, it would be cool if you could have some kind of gesture to tap on the message (a quick double tap for example), put your finger print on the sensor and the message previews and allows you to quick-reply.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
For devices with Touch ID, it would be cool if you could have some kind of gesture to tap on the message (a quick double tap for example), put your finger print on the sensor and the message previews and allows you to quick-reply.

Right?! That's what I was saying during beta 2. Well not the exact same thing LOL but there should be implementation for those of us who like privacy. It shouldn't be an all or nothing approach.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

That would be a really good jailbreak tweak idea for iOS 8

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the shortcut to turn off the flashlight not working in Beta 5? Turn flashlight on and then on the lock screen touch the camera icon in the corner. That used to turn the flashlight off but now nothing. It worked until Beta 4.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone noticed the shortcut to turn off the flashlight not working in Beta 5? Turn flashlight on and then on the lock screen touch the camera icon in the corner. That used to turn the flashlight off but now nothing. It worked until Beta 4.

Come again please cos I just turned off my flashlight from the lock screen. It works for me

Sent from my iPhone 5S Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2