iOS 8 beta 5 is out. Submit feedback and bugs here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mubashiramin

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
Now i doubt there is any beta 6. But it should be...Beta 5 is buggy...Some apps which were working in previous betas are not working....skype was perfect for me in previous betas but its crashing in this one...."My folder" is not opening at all....icloud is asking for passwords after few minutes....etc etc etc

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Cut & paste has been hit or miss for me lately. Not sure if someone reported this already.

You're not alone in this regard. It works a good deal of the time on the first attempt, but sometimes, I have to copy and paste a second time to get it to stick.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I redownloaded the beta and installed it, now my iMessage issue is gone... Guess I got a bad download.

Sent from my iPhone 5S (beta testing) or 5th gen iPod touch using Tapatalk

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I pulled the plug and moved to Beta 5 on my primary devices. I need to start testing with live data :)

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that when I am looking at an email in portrait mode and another email notification comes in it switches to landscape but won't switch back until I close out the mail app.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I noticed that when I am looking at an email in portrait mode and another email notification comes in it switches to landscape but won't switch back until I close out the mail app.

I hadn't come across anything like that, but I'll be sure to report back if I do. Thanks for the heads up...:)

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Photo Stream is now combined in Recently Added under Albums as well as under Photos. If you try to delete a picture from any of those options it will say "This photo will also be deleted from Photo Stream on all your devices, and from an album."

So I noticed on my Mac book my photo stream folder has about 800 pictures but my recently added folder on iPhone only shows about 100. With ios7 I was able to view my entire photo stream. Is this a bug or how ios8 is set up ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So I noticed on my Mac book my photo stream folder has about 800 pictures but my recently added folder on iPhone only shows about 100. With ios7 I was able to view my entire photo stream. Is this a bug or how ios8 is set up ?

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

That's how it seems to be set up. The other pics are located in the larger collections folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR