Hey guys, I've been running the beta since release and I updated to beta 2. When beta 3 came out, I didn't have enough space on my iPhone to update, so I never did it.
Now, I just got a pop-up saying that my beta will expire in 3 days. When I go to update OTA (from settings) it says that I'm on the latest version and that there is no update available. Same with when I plug it into iTunes.
Do i need to go to Apple and download the latest beta and do it manually?
- 08-03-2014, 06:10 PM #2
- 08-03-2014, 07:08 PM #3
- 08-04-2014, 05:52 PM #5
Re: Issue Updating!
Yes. Just download and install the whole beta via iTunes like you did for the first beta. You should report that to Apple though because if the previous beta hasn't expired you shouldn't be having trouble with OTA updates.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-03-2014, 07:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2014, 01:23 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-02-2014, 03:35 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2014, 08:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 08:30 PM