How to get WhatsApp working on iOS 8
Well with the new iOS 8 in beta many people are having issues with WhatsApp and its getting everyone crazy, it seems you can get the beta version of WhatsApp that works on iOS 8!
Download the latest WhatsApp Beta for iOS 8: https://imzdl.com/
Instructions on how to install WhatsApp Beta For iOS 8:
Note: You must be a developer or your UDID registered with certificates and provisioning to install these.
Note: You must have a Mac running OS X 10.6+.
1. Download iModSign on: https://imzdl.com/iModSign/iModSign.zip
2. Open iModSign. You will be brought to a screen asking you to choose the certificate, which will show up if you did everything correctly up to now. Select the certificate and click use this certificate.
3. Drag the WhatsApp.ipa into where it says "Drag .IPA Here" or browse for IPA file.
4. Done! The app is now resigned all you need to do it drag the resigned copy of the IPA into iTunes (if you didn’t check the option to do it automatically) and Sync!
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Please check out my other thread on how to get Widgets & Keyboards on iOS 8: iOS 8 Widgets & Keyboards
Last edited by pedrodaguitarra; 08-04-2014 at 05:30 PM.
- 07-25-2014, 04:10 PM #2
- 07-29-2014, 07:05 PM #3
- 07-29-2014, 07:51 PM #4
- 07-31-2014, 09:02 PM #6
- 07-31-2014, 09:40 PM #7
- 08-01-2014, 07:12 AM #9
- 08-01-2014, 03:26 PM #11
- 08-04-2014, 06:10 PM #14
- 08-04-2014, 08:57 PM #15
- 09-20-2014, 12:23 AM #17
- 09-20-2014, 01:59 AM #18
- 09-20-2014, 06:37 AM #19
Re: How to get WhatsApp working on iOS 8
The only issue I'm seeing is, it's disconnecting from the network more often (I'm unable to speech to text because the microphone button is grayed out). Closing the app and reopening it restores the ability to speech to text.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:50 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:20 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 03:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:44 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2014, 02:10 PM