iOS 8 Beta 4 for developers is available - Discuss bugs etc. here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
What would be the point of letting you quick reply with message preview off? If you have message preview off then I assume you don't want others seeing what has been said, swiping down for quick reply and then reading the message from there will make absolutely 0 difference to someone wanting to quickly read what someone has texted you.

Just turn quick reply on.

Because sometimes I get saucy texts.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
What would be the point of letting you quick reply with message preview off? If you have message preview off then I assume you don't want others seeing what has been said, swiping down for quick reply and then reading the message from there will make absolutely 0 difference to someone wanting to quickly read what someone has texted you.

Just turn quick reply on.

I'm getting the lines on the screen too, though not constant they come and go randomly. No major bugs or issues so far, might actually be able to stick with the Beta this time, depends on Battery life. Whatsapp thus far seems okay too.

Because I don't want my message preview on my lock screen nor do I care to quick reply from my lockscreen. I care about quick replying when within apps. That's where I don't care that my messages preview. When the preview is off it still shows up in the notification center and quick reply was working in there. It might as well just work in there if it has a preview in NC.

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong but the filters button in the camera app looks larger to me.
enaba8e4.jpg

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Can someone on beta 3 make a screenshot of the General section in Settings please?

It looks different on beta 4 but I can't tell what's changed

y6e4agyd.jpg

miketko

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Anyone with beta 4 and a pebble can confirm if notifications are sticking?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not sure if it's me but the status bar on the lock screen looks like it's off a bit or not aligning right
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1405980283.770151.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
So well. I got an Error while updating so I restored the device to Beta 4 and set it up as new. It's pretty smooth so far, loving the new control center. And tbh a lot of bugs have been addressed, hence the removal of Bug Reporter. The Tips app is quite odd for me, I mean why would you have a separate application rather than implementing it into the settings app?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods