iOS 8 Beta 3 Watch

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
It's been a tough few weeks, with many reboots needed to appropriately use the phone. But, the excitement builds as we await to see what fantastically functional treats will appear sometime around 1 PM EST Today. Who's got the phone on the charger, the WiFi ready, and a willingness to continue reporting bugs to help out the community?

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
It's been a tough few weeks, with many reboots needed to appropriately use the phone. But, the excitement builds as we await to see what fantastically functional treats will appear sometime around 1 PM EST Today. Who's got the phone on the charger, the WiFi ready, and a willingness to continue reporting bugs to help out the community?

I don't think that it will be today, but if so, I'll be ready to load it! Most reports are saying that tomorrow will be the day. We'll see though.

CrucialTK

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Drat, you're correct, I misread my calendar. Long weekend took an effect. Ok everyone, pack up and go home, we'll try this gain tomorrow.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
You never know. Apple may opt to surprise us with a beta update later today, and like Jaymojones stated above, I'll be ready just in case...:)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Man............ I hope it's a step forward from a developer point of view....
I hear ya. I reinstalled beta 2 Saturday evening, I think, and it's performing well thus far, but I'm hoping beta 3 gets released within the next two days before my phone starts trippin'...(laughing)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, Couple of our developing apps are not going so well.. Some real hic-cups with this Beta release....... Such a pain.....

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Agreed, Couple of our developing apps are not going so well.. Some real hic-cups with this Beta release....... Such a pain.....

I'm in the same boat, I can't test an app cause VPN won't work.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'll be downloading it in about 10 minutes

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member