iOS 8 Beta 2 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Wechat moment need to be fixed. Can't share photos anymore on Wechat or save any photos anymore keeps giving me s blank option
umypunaq.jpg

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
Bug in photos where two photos would be saved (one with a Heart/"like" icon, the other without) seems to be fixed as well.

Deleted photos now have an alert menu at the top stating: "items will be erased 30 days after being marked for deletion." Convenient IMO.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Everyone is going to have different bugs. Some will be similar but many will be different. I don't know if it depends on hardware, how iOS was installed, whether the user restored data, apps that are being used there are just too many variables. My friend and I are sitting beside each other with iPhone 5s and we are having the same issues as well as totally different issues. I had the issue in beta 1 where after selecting 4 emails to delete the edit circle disappears but now in beta 2 it works fine but for my friend it is still an issue. My predictive text is MIA totally and my friend has no issues with predictive text. I just noticed the new interface for adding pictures to iMessage where it displays what we used to know as Camera Roll and it allows you to add comments along with the pictures. My friend says I had that in beta 1 but I send images to my wife all the time so I know that I never had it in beta 1.

AirDrop between iOS and Mac OS doesn't work
No predictive text
Assistive touch doesn't open the Notification Center
System doesn't respond to the home button randomly
new imessage notifications gets rid of previous message

Hand off finally worked on my iPhone kind of
IMG_0003.jpg
I got the icon for Safari except it just opened mobile Safari not the page that was open on my Mac. It worked with Mail except that although it opened up the email I was composing the recepient and the subject was blank only the message was there.

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Yeah same as the assistive touch I sent the report you can send as thought was the only who had such problem yh it doesn't open the Notification Center

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

mg6035

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I still can't watch Facebook videos. All I get is the spinning circle and nothing ever plays. Any ideas? I've deleted and reinstalled both Facebook and YouTube but nothing plays. I can play videos on YouTube but not using Facebook. Any suggestions?

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Everyone is going to have different bugs. Some will be similar but many will be different. I don't know if it depends on hardware, how iOS was installed, whether the user restored data, apps that are being used there are just too many variables. My friend and I are sitting beside each other with iPhone 5s and we are having the same issues as well as totally different issues. I had the issue in beta 1 where after selecting 4 emails to delete the edit circle disappears but now in beta 2 it works fine but for my friend it is still an issue. My predictive text is MIA totally and my friend has no issues with predictive text. I just noticed the new interface for adding pictures to iMessage where it displays what we used to know as Camera Roll and it allows you to add comments along with the pictures. My friend says I had that in beta 1 but I send images to my wife all the time so I know that I never had it in beta 1.

AirDrop between iOS and Mac OS doesn't work
No predictive text
Assistive touch doesn't open the Notification Center
System doesn't respond to the home button randomly
new imessage notifications gets rid of previous message

Hand off finally worked on my iPhone kind of
View attachment 59101
I got the icon for Safari except it just opened mobile Safari not the page that was open on my Mac. It worked with Mail except that although it opened up the email I was composing the recepient and the subject was blank only the message was there.

For the predictive text have you tried settings general keyboard predictive typed string? Make sure it's turned off. That's how I got mine activated though
etybuqyh.jpg

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I want iOS 8 beta 2. Is there any way for me to get it? And will this really work is it legit? https://udidregistrations.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Sorry to ask this again though buh please does quick reply only works with iMessage or what? I sounded really embarrassed when I wanted to demonstrate how nice is it to use the quick reply with other chat messengers and realized oops only iMessage seem to work lol.

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I ended up downloading the OTA & this beta has been worse than beta 1. I'm hoping I just had a bad install because my phone has had at least a dozen restrings since I got it & my music app has been freezing like crazy. I'm doing a clean install right now, so I got my fingers crossed!!

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I ended up downloading the OTA & this beta has been worse than beta 1. I'm hoping I just had a bad install because my phone has had at least a dozen restrings since I got it & my music app has been freezing like crazy. I'm doing a clean install right now, so I got my fingers crossed!!

Surprisingly enough honestly I have never experienced a single respring for beta 2. Beta 1 did that so many times

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
Illegal Activities - Do not post, sell, link, discuss, or request warez, serials, ROMs, UDID's or illegal copies of intellectual property of others. Discussions regarding hardware or software modifications designed to steal service, such as ESN cloning & phone programming modifications are also forbidden in the forums. Discussion regarding stolen devices is not permitted.*

I didn't know sorry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Just deactivated my whatsapp it seems to be the only app on my ios 8 beta 2 that still crashes and friends thought I have ignored them but I can't even reply any single message

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

jigga_c4

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I'm getting an iMessage and FaceTime activation error. Is anyone else getting this? If so, is there a fix? I updated OTA, but now I'm thinking of doing a fresh install. I reset and turned off my phone several times.

Alberto Ake

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone having problems w the weather not showing on the notification center? I've seen screenshots w the app showing for ios 8 but I can't see it on mine I've tried setting n everything still nothing , help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2