GPS always on & spotlight search only local.
Been rocking the beta since wwdc on my developer registered iPhone 5, and I've noticed that my GPS is always running except when on wifi. Then it turns off. Curious if anyone else or everyone else is experiencing this. Before the update to iOS 8 my gps never ran except when the appropriate app needed it, but now it's always on even with no apps running. just curious...
And Spotlight Search is supposedly able to give you suggestions from the web and whatnot, but mine only gives phone content results. No web results despite everything being turned on in Spotlight Options. However my Siri is disabled. I find her useless. lol. Curious if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.
Can't wait for the next 5 beta's!!
- 06-10-2014, 01:03 AM #2
- By diba66 in forum iPad Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 07-01-2014, 11:18 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2014, 12:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2014, 09:53 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 03:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2014, 02:10 PM