iOS 8 Beta Compatible Apps

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Google chrome works 100% for me on beta 3 now, performance will vary per device though.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I've read elsewhere that LastPass is working in Beta 3. It was not working in the earlier betas, and I recall that it didn't work on any of the iOS 7 betas, either, so I was surprised to hear that it's good in Beta 3. Can anyone here confirm that it is working?

Yes. LastPass was working as of the last app update before beta 3 was released and it's still working in beta 3.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Why is espn score center still in the working list..it is not working, it crashes every time.

Works fine for me on my iPod touch using beta 3, was able to sign in using Facebook also no crashes either.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Inbox Pro (Outlook client) doesn't seem to work. Just gets stuck on verifying credentials.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
hope some of the apps works with the beta 4... updates to follow

Don’t bank on it. Most of the app issues are caused by changes to iOS which requires app updates from the developer. And Apple is not accepting/approving app updates to address iOS 8 incompatibilities yet.

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
i believe you can make updates to solve beta issues as long as you don't use any of the new iOS 8 tools. i believe Chrome has done this a couple times so far.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Google play music works on beta 4 (using iPod touch)

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
i believe you can make updates to solve beta issues as long as you don't use any of the new iOS 8 tools. i believe Chrome has done this a couple times so far.

Also, 100 balls and facebook are couple more examples that updated to work with the new beta using the old APIs