iOS 8 Beta Compatible Apps

chicagopjp

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Newstand Apps for:

GQ - working in iOS 8 Beta 2 on iPad mini Retina
Automobile - not working in iOS 8 Beta 2 on iPad mini Retina (launches, but cannot load library of issues)
Wired - not working in iOS 8 Beta 2 on iPad mini Retina (launches, but cannot load library of issues)
Wall Street Journal - working in iOS 8 Beta 2 on iPad mini Retina
New York Times - working in iOS 8 Beta 2 on iPad mini Retina

Dane Tidwell1

Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Broken

HBOGo
MAXGo

Both have a blank screen on launch. If you change the orientation, it fixes.

But afterwards, videos break. If you stop in the middle of a movie and the app exits out of the full screen, it won't play anything anymore, even after the device is restarted. It seems to reset the next day and start working again though.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Chrome works but won't play videos for me. Mercury web browser pro works for me but does not play videos. (iPod touch 5th gen iOS 8 beta 2)

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Wechat has fixed a bug I noticed unable to upload photos on moments. Just an update came today n it has fixed that buh. Oh! What is whatsapp team doing about the crash long time ago?
y6y6u6ud.jpg

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

ctsmd

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Regions bank app will not recognize iOS 8 so it will not work
Suntrust bank app works
AmExpress app works
Smart Start by Viper (Remote car start) will start and unlock car but app quits after command is sent, usually you get a confirmation car received command

Tile (lost and found app) works

on iPhone 5s / Verizon

austriak

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Good for Enterprise just had an update. The update notes do not sound like it did a whole lot but would someone check if this new version will work with beta 2? Thanks.

Bruce0987

Jun 24, 2014
Visit site
Is it just me or Netflix is very buggy; in beta 1 it would get stuck on buffering after 1 min of watching anything, in beta 2 the app outright crashes on startup.

Lone VVolf

Jun 25, 2014
Visit site
I was able to at least use the JetBlue app by turning on Airplane Mode :)
Once you are in the section you want to use, turn it off, and go back to the app. Seems to work well as long as you don't go to the main screen while connected to the Internet.

iknrisms

Aug 23, 2012
Visit site
For those who use SoundCloud, the update today is tempting (version 3.0) with better UI, etc. BUT doesn't work with 8, beta 2. Stay away if you want to listen to your obscure DJs until further notice lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2