iOS 8 Beta Compatible Apps

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Whatsapp still seems to have trouble with the letter 'f' in beta 2.

Same here whatsapp crashes like as it was in beta 1. Now have exited from all the groups and it seem to crash when you have more than one , 2 or or 3 notifications. I hope they fix it.

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I noticed this same thing in the beta but was not sure as to any of you use telegram messenger so I just kept it in case the beta 2 would solve that annoying black tiny line at the top of the telegram messenger. So far that is the only app that behaves that way ever since I started using the ios 8 beta 1 and the 2. Not just that annoying black ting bar but also when you tap in the where to type messages it's kinda the texts are shifted up a lil. I don't know if you guys know what I'm talking about though. But in case any of you use them telegram messenger app u can confirm that n see
deqavutu.jpg

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

apbthe3

May 1, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone using SnapChat with Beta 2? The list says it's partially working on Beta 1 but couldn't find any more details in the thread as to what was and wasn't functional.

Thanks!

Andrew Rossetti

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Well, so far in Beta 2 the only non-working app from Beta 1 that is now working is the original Temple Run :not-interested:

LastPass, Chrome, HBO Go, XfinityTV are still not working on my iPod Touch.

paulg1981

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Can you help me with how you get your openvpn working any configuration been trying to set up since last 3 days it doesn't easily connect. It was working find on ios 7.1.1

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

Honestly I didn't do anything special. I had profiles installed from 7.1 when I installed b2 they were still there and I just hit the toggle switch to start connection and it worked. On the first beta the toggle switch to connect did nothing so it was unexpected. Sorry i am not more help!

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone using SnapChat with Beta 2? The list says it's partially working on Beta 1 but couldn't find any more details in the thread as to what was and wasn't functional.

Thanks!

Sending videos don't work, I'm not sure of what else may not work as well

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Honestly I didn't do anything special. I had profiles installed from 7.1 when I installed b2 they were still there and I just hit the toggle switch to start connection and it worked. On the first beta the toggle switch to connect did nothing so it was unexpected. Sorry i am not more help!

You use VPN gate for ur configurations? If you use any other configurations pls share. I have tried VPN gate n EasyOVpn

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

paulg1981

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
You use VPN gate for ur configurations? If you use any other configurations pls share. I have tried VPN gate n EasyOVpn

iPhone 5S using tapatalk

I have my own Vpn server but after you said that I also tried VyprVPN. My personal certificate based server works but the VyprVPN one using username/password did not.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I can confirm that after the recent chrome update it does not crash on iOS 8 beta 2 on my iPod touch

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch (beta testing) using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW