iOS 8 Beta 1 for devs available for download. Bugs/Feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo B

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
I am having the same exact issues with the same exact programs on iPad air wifi. Odd that the keyboard works for iPhone apps but not iPad apps. no health kit or home kit here either...

Why is it odd - it's a beta! Not all features will be enabled at the start of the beta program nor on all devices. Remember even in iOS 7 not all iPhone apps exist on the iPad.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I noticed a new feature. When on a website in Safari, tap on the url box and then slide your finger down on that blank page. You get something like this.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401996968.439703.jpg

Theo B

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
This happened to me with the iOS 7 beta last year with a standard mini, GSM. I tried it once more, and the problem went away. Upgraded another mini, though - and this one would not at all for the life of it charge until the next beta release came out. Both were AT&T GSM, but I would suspect this applies to all GSM models in general. Very odd.. I would wait.

Hoping the next release takes care of some of these disgusting bugs.

It's a beta, not a release. Such "disgusting" bugs are to be expected. Wait until the Fall if you can't put up with them.

Thierry Bijou

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Can't get the Instant Hotspot to work... Actually, personal hotspot doesn't work at all. Anyone has a idea what to do. I don't even see the Personal Hotspot Tab - IOS 8 Beta on iPhone 5s

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Any of you guys experiencing the location icon bug? mine is now on all the time in my iphone 5, the first couple of days it would go on for about 50% of the time but now it's 24/7 ... I checked settings and the app store seems to be the one pulling my location eventhough I have it as " never", I treid changing settings, reboots and no luck, I just disabled location services in the phone in the meantime....

rpol86

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Any of you guys experiencing the location icon bug? mine is now on all the time in my iphone 5, the first couple of days it would go on for about 50% of the time but now it's 24/7 ... I checked settings and the app store seems to be the one pulling my location eventhough I have it as " never", I treid changing settings, reboots and no luck, I just disabled location services in the phone in the meantime....

go into the notifications settings within the Apple store app, turn off "In-store Notifications"

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
How does safari handle tabs now in ios8? Does it still reload tabs once you switch from one to another? I'm asking it because safari does refresh every time u come back to previously load tab and reload it again. I think it was their solution to handle the lack of RAM in ipad air and mini. How is it doing now in ios 8?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
The counter stayed at 0B after a call, so I submitted a bug report
2ydabyru.jpg

hy9yvena.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online