Totally blown away by the iOS presentation

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm most excited about being able to set specific conversations in messaging to 'do not disturb'. I get easily annoyed when the group iMessage with my wife and in-laws gets going and I'm not interested. LOL

I've already put a group into do not disturb and it is wonderful.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm most excited about being able to set specific conversations in messaging to 'do not disturb'. I get easily annoyed when the group iMessage with my wife and in-laws gets going and I'm not interested. LOL

I love that you can leave group messages now

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad it's working well. I won't get to try it until the fall but I'm still incredibly excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded to iOS 8 beta yesterday and I'm amazed. Love the keyboard and now I can type twice as fast on the same. Haven't checked out everything yet.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I haven't watched the Keynote yet. I have to watch it so I can figure out what Yosemite it. Those news stories about the iPhone 6 being the best selling phone of the year might be true after all.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
While watching WWDC yesterday I couldn't help but think the changing of the guard is now complete. Tim Cook and Co. have been under ever increasing scrutiny and pressure to produce, not to mention the "800" pound gorilla that Steve Job's legacy & passing created. I think it's safe to say Apple totally nailed it yesterday! The presentations of both OSX & iOS were flawless, exciting, and has me filled with anticipation for the hardware to come in September.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Mobile devices are an "entry drug" for Apple addiction... corporate IT departments are very set in their ways, and once they get a taste of how easy iPads and iPhones are to support - they're more inclined to try Macs...

It is an entry drug. Using Windows machines my entire life I wouldn't have gotten a Mac had it not been for using an iPhone and then iPad after that.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Noooo... I can't find a picture with just the iOS 8 logo.

Orealy?

a2ebujyn.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk