Who wants Apple to bring back full screen call photos in iOS 8?

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
this is not a poll because those who use TapaTalk or the iMore app don't have access to it

Sound off do you want Apple to revert back to the Full Screen photos when you receive a call?

as many know this feature was no longer available after the 7.1 update due to the phone app revamping for better button support

I vote to bring back the full screen as an option in Settings!!!

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I definitely do! That's one of the features that I liked and the reason why I wanted an iPhone in the first place.

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5, soon to be 6 later this year.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Dosent really matter to me, they both work. did think the full screen was pretty cool.

Sent from my s5-1224 using Tapatalk

bravesfan007

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm indifferent. I'll take it or leave it. It's at least helpful when someone calls me, but if I'm making the call out, it doesn't bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Come to think of it: it's not that a privacy friendly gimmick to have fullsized contact pics.

Everybody who can see your screen from afar can see who is calling.

With those small pictures that's not possible anymore. I guess apple did do us a solid

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Come to think of it: it's not that a privacy friendly gimmick to have fullsized contact pics.

Everybody who can see your screen from afar can see who is calling.

With those small pictures that's not possible anymore. I guess apple did do us a solid

You are right. No one within 6 inches could see who you are calling. It is so small I can't tell who it is...on my own phone screen. Blackberry did that when I was still using a Torch...and I was so envious of the iPhone users because the pic filled the screen. The little circle in the corner now is actually smaller than the little square that BB allowed us. Obviously my vote is...YES!!! Bring it back.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods