When do you think we'll see an iOS 8 beta?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Rumor has it that the initial iOS 8 beta will debut at WWDC. Do you agree or do you think it will be sooner or even after WWDC?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Do they have WWDC so they can introduce and release the First beta of the next iOS/OSX - or do they introduce and release betas at WWDC because they're having it? Chicken/Egg vs. Egg/Chicken... :)

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Here's a question for you guys that normally play with the next iOS beta.

How long before actual iOS launch would the first beta become available for you to play with please?

I read on IBTimes.com the rumour that the iPhone 6 will debut along with iOS 8 at WWDC this year. Now this is in June this year of course. If that rumour has any kind of credibility, surely iOS 8 must be almost ready for beta, no?

I don't normally pay attention to the iOS betas so I'm really leaning on you guys for help here please.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think the WWDC deadline for the beta of the next version is typical, but I really would like to see what they have in store for the next version...Finally good miracast capabilities or more features utilizing 64 bit architecture? The sky's the limit me thinks...

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Apple is too predictable... WWDC.... What they *should* do is release it some time before then... start mixing up the timelines a bit

mbar9607

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
im anxious to run ios8 betas since i cant jailbreak no since my device is on7.1.1 i might as well just rock out with betas and also keep and eye on the jb scene too. i played the same game with ios7 betas last year

sau124

Aug 13, 2012
Visit site
Here's a question for you guys that normally play with the next iOS beta.

How long before actual iOS launch would the first beta become available for you to play with please?

I read on IBTimes.com the rumour that the iPhone 6 will debut along with iOS 8 at WWDC this year. Now this is in June this year of course. If that rumour has any kind of credibility, surely iOS 8 must be almost ready for beta, no?

I don't normally pay attention to the iOS betas so I'm really leaning on you guys for help here please.

iPhone 6 will debut with iOS 8 at WWDC this year but it won't be released to public right away. Apple might demo the new phone and the new OS but have a release date of couple months out and then the iOS beta starts floating around. Apple historically have released a few versions of the same every other week before the GM version which is probably couple weeks before the actual release of the phone. There is no fixed pattern for the same but I would assume iOS 8 beta 1 released in the same week as WDCC and then expect at least 5 beta version + GM version, two weeks apart so the new phone will be released mid to late Aug + (any extra beta versions which adds approx 2 more weeks per each)

Hopefully, this makes sense...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit