Issues with the sensitivity of a screen and charging Iphone 5c

Manuel Manev

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all, I have the following question - bought iphone 5c a couple of days ago and have 2 issues so far - I have problems charging it - the battery would drain to 0% and will plug it in but will not charge, instead after a while the phone would turn on and stay 1% forever. Tried another charger and it charges but when it is off and charging it does not show the percentage bar on the screen. Secondly - when I turn it on, seems like there is weird light from the top and the screen seems to be no very responsive, when the phone is on.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you purchased the phone new, make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store and get it exchanged.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To get the percentage to display, go to Settings - General - Usage and then enable "Battery Percentage". As for the responsiveness, how is the responsiveness after the device has fully booted to its home screen?

Manuel Manev

Aug 20, 2014
Visit site
To get the percentage to display, go to Settings - General - Usage and then enable "Battery Percentage". As for the responsiveness, how is the responsiveness after the device has fully booted to its home screen?
everything is fine except the upper part of the display which seems kind of not very accurate...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711