Issues with the sensitivity of a screen and charging Iphone 5c
Hi all, I have the following question - bought iphone 5c a couple of days ago and have 2 issues so far - I have problems charging it - the battery would drain to 0% and will plug it in but will not charge, instead after a while the phone would turn on and stay 1% forever. Tried another charger and it charges but when it is off and charging it does not show the percentage bar on the screen. Secondly - when I turn it on, seems like there is weird light from the top and the screen seems to be no very responsive, when the phone is on.
- 08-20-2014, 12:26 PM #2
- 08-20-2014, 12:36 PM #4
Re: Issues with the sensitivity of a screen and charging Iphone 5c
To get the percentage to display, go to Settings - General - Usage and then enable "Battery Percentage". As for the responsiveness, how is the responsiveness after the device has fully booted to its home screen?
- By AB Lambert in forum iPhone 6Replies: 43Last Post: 01-25-2015, 11:31 PM
- By Zoran Reljic1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2014, 12:17 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 12:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:42 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2014, 10:51 AM