- iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I have a quick question. My 2014 Harley Davidson has the option in the radio to read text messages as well as send an auto reply to any text received. So far I have been unable to get either of these features to work. Is there a setting in iOS 7 that needs to be turned on to send the texts via Bluetooth to the screen on the radio? Or is this simply a limitation?
I have no other issues. I can play music and make and receive calls.
I have read the hd Manuel and have all settings correct. So it leads me to the phone not sending the texts.
Thank you in advance for the help.
- 08-15-2014, 03:01 PM #2
Re: Auto text
There next time you're connected to your bike via bluetooth, go to Settings - Bluetooth - and then tap on the circled i next to the connected bike. Check in that section for a setting/option that may need to be enabled. I don't have a Harley so I'm just throwing out ideas...
- By iMore Question in forum iMessageReplies: 7Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:54 PM
- By Jrome.brooks in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:07 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 07:42 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2014, 05:30 PM