Playing music in Safari and switching apps

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
So I was listening to music in Safari and switched to twitter app thinking the music would stop and didn't. Know maybe it's just me but I don't remember being able to do this. Thought maybe it's a new find and putting it out there

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Nope not new, I've been able to do that since iOS 3.1.2 (iPod touch 3rd gen) but some people might not be aware of this so thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone 5S or 5th gen iPod Touch using Tapatalk

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Nope not new, I've been able to do that since iOS 3.1.2 (iPod touch 3rd gen) but some people might not be aware of this so thanks for sharing.

I knew that, but did you know that you can play music from apps like YouTube with the device locked? You just have to play a video and lock the device. Open up control center from the lock screen and then tap on the play button. Just throwing in another tip. :)

Kaitokomauri

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Does this work only for playing music within Safari or within any browser app (i.e. Chrome)?