Incoming call..

gamergurl89

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
When your phone is locked and you get an incoming call how do you reject the call. I have slide to answer. Can't slide up. No reject button.
When it's unlocked and you receive and call I have a decline button... Help

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Pressing Top power button twice will reject the call and send the busy tone to the other party.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

anon(4767237)

Aug 19, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately it's not the solution for me. I have iPhone 4s with broken power button and i have to press it really hard to force a reaction. I'm out of warranty so it would be nice to have a simple option to reject the call.

Sent from my iPhone 4s, iOS 7.1

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately it's not the solution for me. I have iPhone 4s with broken power button and i have to press it really hard to force a reaction. I'm out of warranty so it would be nice to have a simple option to reject the call.

Look for a local repair shop it's like a 20 to 30 buck fix check out yelp reviews first .. I have this place near me I would trust to do anything just as much as I trust apple ..

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

antiprotest

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site

If you don't need it to go to voicemail, just answer and hang up immediately.

RescueEMT911

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I just usually press the volume up or down button on the phone which silences the call, and it then sends the call to voicemail.. seems to work for me better doing it this way since I usually have my phone in a belt holster.