Enable Dark Keyboard Option is unavailable. Are you disappointed?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you disappointed that Apple didn't include the "Enable Dark Keyboard" option in the public release version of iOS 7?

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
Are you disappointed that Apple didn't include the "Enable Dark Keyboard" option in the public release version of iOS 7?

I was wondering why I couldn't find it. Then again not surprising since apple is a one size fits all type of company when it comes to the OS so even that little bit of choice it gave users seemed, and looks like it is too good to be true.

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes, very disappointed.. One of the main features I was looking forward to was negated..

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I didn't think it would be included, just like the panoramic option in the first iOS. I still get a nice dark theme keyboard in tapatalk though :)

KarenzKritterz5c

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
So that's why I don't have it!! I just posted a new thread asking about it. I saw the option on a YouTube video touting the great things about 7.1. Should have known it was too good to be true. And, yes, I am disappointed; I would love to have that option...AND the panoramic display!! Baaaaad Apple!