how to save new contacts to my email.
Hi, I am new to IOS so I am still a rookie lol. Right now all of my contacts are saved through my iPhone through my Outlook account. I was just unaware if I wanted to add a new contact on my phone as well as my Outlook account how would go about doing so?
- 03-07-2014, 01:12 PM #2
Re: how to save new contacts to my email.
1. Go to Settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then tap on your Outlook.com account
2. Make sure that sync is enabled next to "contacts".
3. Initiate the Contacts app
4. Select "Groups" in the upper left corner.
5. Uncheck everything except the Outlook contacts and then tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
6. Now enter the new contact(s).
7. Now go back and make sure everything had a check mark next to it in the previous screen.
That's it. The new contact(s) entered will be in both your device and online in your Outlook.com contact list.
- By spareshoota in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2014, 08:57 PM
- By leomachado666 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 21Last Post: 03-09-2014, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2014, 04:47 PM
- By Aaron Min in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 12:30 PM