How To Capture A Selected Area On iphone 5s Instead Of A Full Screen Capture?
How to capture a selected area on iphone 5s instead of a full screen capture? - If you need help doing this
The only way I have seen or know how to do this is to take a full screenshot and then open it in your Native camera app camera roll and choose the photo or screenshot. Top right hit edit and use the "CROP" tool to use only the part of the screen you want. That is all I have found and come up with.
- 03-06-2014, 09:10 AM #2
- 03-06-2014, 09:22 AM #3
- 03-06-2014, 10:09 AM #4
- 03-06-2014, 06:04 PM #5
- 03-06-2014, 06:49 PM #6
- 03-06-2014, 07:09 PM #7
- 03-06-2014, 11:54 PM #8
- By Ipheuria in forum iPhone 6Replies: 23Last Post: 04-11-2014, 01:18 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 08:10 AM
- By Tadriana in forum GamingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2014, 07:17 AM
- By dfb8085 in forum Windows, Linux & Others on the MacReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2014, 06:53 AM