iOS Photos album on facebook

paulalex93

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
I had an iPhone 4s last year and after I updated to ios 7 i automatically had the iOS Photos album on facebook where the photos were uploaded. After a while my iphone broke and because i didn't had much money i bought a lumia 920 and then I changed the name of the album tu mobile.... because i still uploaded photos there but it didn'e make any sense to call it iOS Photos. Now I have an iPhone again and even though I changed the name of the album to iOS Photos again the default album that gets selected when uploading pictures from photos app it's the default mobile album , the one that has the photos from the photos uploaded when being in the facebook app. Does anyone know how to get my iOS photos album back working?

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I had an iPhone 4s last year and after I updated to ios 7 i automatically had the iOS Photos album on facebook where the photos were uploaded. After a while my iphone broke and because i didn't had much money i bought a lumia 920 and then I changed the name of the album tu mobile.... because i still uploaded photos there but it didn'e make any sense to call it iOS Photos. Now I have an iPhone again and even though I changed the name of the album to iOS Photos again the default album that gets selected when uploading pictures from photos app it's the default mobile album , the one that has the photos from the photos uploaded when being in the facebook app. Does anyone know how to get my iOS photos album back working?

One question before I try to answer:

Why do you want to change your Default album essentially?

Ken Zeise

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
I have the same question. I don't want an Album called "IOS" I'd rather have it go to "Mobile Uploads" - as a default so to eliminate having to scroll down and find the correct album. Conditions at the time of upload may not permit scrolling, when you later move something (Album to Album) it falls off your facebook wall.

how do you change the default album for your iPhone or iPad uploads?

thanks,

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro