What do you expect or hope iOS 7.1 brings to the iPhone/iPad?

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I'm hoping for options to change keyboard brightness as well as change the icon colors (yeah right).. The bug fixes are a given but what features do you hope for in iOS 7.1?

Sent from my iPad Air using iMore Forums

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Sadly, I'm not really expecting features but hoping that users that have experienced bugs (I have not) see them fixed with the update.

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Sadly, I'm not really expecting features but hoping that users that have experienced bugs (I have not) see them fixed with the update.

I just want features that subtly enhance the UI, because the bright whites and neon colors are not the majority of Apples consumers preferences.. I'm assuming because of all the criticism. And how could you not have experienced bugs.. The stutter, dropped frames, random involuntary reboots etc etc.. It's apparent that iOS 7 is highly unrefined and there have been 6 iterations of iOS 7 and Apple's ignored the bugs that need to be fixed as well as ignored the UI changing capabilities that the majority of people demand. So I'm hoping that this 6 month wait brings something significant to iOS 7 because I could see a lot of people in the Apple ecosystem becoming very upset if not.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Well, I came from Android so iOS seems very smooth and refined to me.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Seriously, I haven't noticed any bugs compared to my storied Android experience.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see an improved Apple Maps experience. I always try to stick to Apple Apps but Google Maps is just better in its accuracy and UI.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to see an improved Apple Maps experience. I always try to stick to Apple Apps but Google Maps is just better in its accuracy and UI.

Google maps works well for me. What is the benefit of Apple maps?

applelex

Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Seriously, I haven't noticed any bugs compared to my storied Android experience.

In comparison to android iOS is very smooth but its not as smooth as it should be.. all long time Apple users can back me on that... But I'm glad your iOS experience is better than your android experience.

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm saying I opt to use Google Maps because it's better than Apple Maps. About the only thing I like better in Apple Maps is the smoother maps movements and the way you can organize bookmarks/saved locations. I've also read that Apple Maps uses much less data.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm expecting a lot of stability fixes for resprings, hopefully refinements to a few bugs that I've experienced and overall, just polish on iOS 7

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
I say this every time, but I am hoping that the iPad gains tha ability to manage a iPod Nano. I am hoping that I am able to purchase iTunes content from my iPad and save it to my NAS. Hoping to download content from my NAS to my iPad.

My fantasy ? Be able to hook up an optical drive via wifi or the lightning port and use Handbrake for iOS so I can rip my DVDs , CDs , Blueray disk and upload them to the NAS.

In other words, "Let me eliminate my home PC." Please.

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
How about syncing notifications so I don't have to delete them from each of my devices.
Reminders need a lot of work IMHO. I use them religiously.
Better Touch ID recognition. I have issues with it.

Good Luck

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
How about syncing notifications so I don't have to delete them from each of my devices.
Reminders need a lot of work IMHO. I use them religiously.
Better Touch ID recognition. I have issues with it.

Good Luck

I think notifications sync should be in it because that was something that was promised with iOS 7

ajaykp96

Mar 2, 2014
Visit site
I don't believe the patch has been incorporated in to the current beta release. The latest I believe is 7.1b5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmm..I'm thinking if I should go to the beta or not because of that bug and if it is serious or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711