7.0.6 unexpected benefit
I know that iOS 7.0.6 did not address the springboard crashing issue but with 7.0.4 I was having a springboard crash sometimes a few times a day and pretty much every day. Since 7.0.6 I have not had any and what caused it most (opening camera from lock screen) I've done often with no crashes. I just wonder if anyone else had noted this. I'm sure it's just circumstantial but I'm glad.
- 02-26-2014, 10:15 PM #2
- 02-26-2014, 10:50 PM #3
- 02-28-2014, 10:22 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 267 Posts
Re: 7.0.6 unexpected benefit
Can't say the same for me. My 5s has re-sprung at least 4 time today already.
My iPhone is jailbroken too, so when it re-springs, I have a double wammy because it boots back into safe mode so I have to re-sping again to get out of that.
I have to say, as much as I like my JB, I will be going back to stock when 7.1 is released.
I appreciate the re-spring issue is unrelated to the JB.
- 02-28-2014, 07:31 PM #5
- 02-28-2014, 07:45 PM #6
- 02-28-2014, 07:52 PM #7
- By accactg in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 07-11-2016, 04:17 AM
- By melbsteve in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2014, 10:25 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-26-2013, 09:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2013, 10:30 AM
- By SteveP in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:13 PM