Woah battery seems to be dying fast.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Today I noticed my iPhone 5 battery drop from 100 to 22% with very minimal use as I catch the train to work. I updated to 7.0.6 on Sunday and jailbroke again and all seemed fine. Also 6 of my friends who are not jailbroken reported the same thing today on Facebook. I've turned off all the background crap and it's still dropping a percent every 2 minutes. Anybody else notice this?

I find it odd that it just started today when the last 2 days my commute to work listening to a podcast and using Facebook over 3 hours left me at 60%.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
It's probably Facebook.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

Especially with location services enabled to, as Facebook and a few apps feed off of that sometimes. Maybe disable location services. Also disable sync for those apps you don't need constant updates from.

This should save a little juice for you.

tech guy4

Feb 12, 2014
Visit site
Redickulis no d it a wonder I do not update, that battery life is horrible. I use an ipad at school useing 06 update with all of the Bluetooth and stuff turned on and it is still great, not sure what is wrong with yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
And just like that I charged it full then left work at 100% and used it a lot on my commute home even listened to a podcast and it only dropped to 70%. Bizarre!!!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods