Gmail app stopped working after 7.06??
I updated to 7.06 to fix the security issues last night, and since then nothing has pushed on my Gmail app. I have tried re-installing the app, logging out and back in, then toggling the notification settings off and then on again-to no avail. I am assuming there is some kind of conflict with the app and the new security settings, but I am wondering if I overlooked something. Anyone else having problems? I need email push, and it's frustrating that it just stopped working. My iCloud email account pushes just fine.
- 02-24-2014, 07:31 AM #2
- 02-25-2014, 01:58 PM #4
- 02-25-2014, 11:15 PM #5
Re: Gmail app stopped working after 7.06??
I performed a reset on the phone, and about a couple hours after Gmail started alerting again. Give it a shot; may be a fluke. Hold down the home and power buttons until the Apple logo appears. But all is well and good in Gmail app land again.
- 02-26-2014, 10:24 AM #7
- By jmendel33 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 22Last Post: 06-02-2014, 11:30 PM
- By Shlov1 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2014, 12:23 PM
- By metllicamilitia in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 9Last Post: 02-25-2014, 06:49 AM
- By LeinieWR in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:57 PM
- By tarasaunders11 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:32 AM