I did a factory reset and now my reminders are gone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I already have that but they were lost when I did a factory reset.

I'm sorry, but I cannot understand how that happened. I've restored my devices more times than I can recall, and yet, my iCloud stuff is always intact. Did you have more than one email account configured? The reason I ask is because it is possible that your notes were synced to it instead of to iCloud. If you go to Settings - Notes - Default Account you will see which email account is set for your notes to be synced to. Therefore, if you had more than one email account configured prior to you resetting your device, login to that account online to see if your notes are there. While you're at it, login to iCloud.com and verify that your notes are gone.

budala15

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry, but I cannot understand how that happened. I've restored my devices more times than I can recall, and yet, my iCloud stuff is always intact. Did you have more than one email account configured? The reason I ask is because it is possible that your notes were synced to it instead of to iCloud. If you go to Settings - Notes - Default Account you will see which email account is set for your notes to be synced to. Therefore, if you had more than one email account configured prior to you resetting your device, login to that account online to see if your notes are there. While you're at it, login to iCloud.com and verify that your notes are gone.

Come to think of it I do have multiple emails. I will have to check this. I don't remember changing the iCloud email though.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2