Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
some update : have update really ?
Messages no longer indicates a send failure immediately after sending
(some users report) that the Safari crashes have been fixed
Photo app icon slightly changedView attachment 46596
iPad has gained new Voice Gender options for the UK
New unlock screen text

Wow, I didn't realize the change in the Photos icon, very subtle but nicer IMO. It's the smallest details that truly set apple apart.

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
is any update apart from below:

Slight text change to the "Slide to Unlock"
New ?+? button for adding a phone number in the dialer to your contacts.
iPad has gained new Siri voice gender options for the UK.
Smoother animations
Bug fixes and enhancements

Kashan Osama

Jan 3, 2014
Visit site
You're not going to see that on a .1 release. That would come with IOS8 or whatever they will call it.

it is not about that,it is about apple did promise about having 7.1 bug free and sort of slicker and smoother experience,so thats a change i mean,from 7 to 7.1,

I have been craving for some simple changes

1. copying part of text from the bubble

2. Having reminders//calenders/Events on lockscreen/NC all the time

3. Having sort of large readable snippets on lockscreen but mostly on homscreen...

and i don't think these are that "personal preferences",these are "GENERAL" features,which should have been present in a so called mature OS

what productivity does icons bring? Nill nada :| yes nothing...and that aforementioned things doesn't go odd with the design-centric nature of apple aswell... (IMHO) idk why but such a capable os,lacking a leader,an innovator,now

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have had some new bugs in beta 4 and more than beta 3.

Reboot takes brightness to zero
Using Pages with a split keyboard every letter typed the keyboard goes away then comes back after a second
Four finger pinch to the home screen from Reminders gives a blurry background for a few seconds (home button doesn't do it)
All the other little minor bugs

vincie76

Jul 1, 2012
Visit site
I have had some new bugs in beta 4 and more than beta 3.

Reboot takes brightness to zero
Using Pages with a split keyboard every letter typed the keyboard goes away then comes back after a second
Four finger pinch to the home screen from Reminders gives a blurry background for a few seconds (home button doesn't do it)
All the other little minor bugs

Mine 2

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm still waiting for Apple to fix smart playlists not working in the music app on iOS 7

Sent from my iPhone 5S or iPod touch 5th gen using Tapatalk

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
This beta expires on my bday :D
Updated today and I think it feels more final than iOS 7.0.5 - switched from 7.0.5 to 7.1 b 4 and it's the best beta ever in my opinion. Feels smooth, working fine, many bug fixes and no overheat so far. Just switching to the cam on lockscreen is a bit laggy here.

ritesh

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone on 7.1 beta confirm if icloud email is able to send emails using a secondary smtp and not revert to primary, even if secondary is set up.
This was possible on Ios6, but lost on ios 7 and Apple Communities claim it to be a problem of a faulty mail.app programming.
I have little hope of this being solved ever, but hope is what is keeping me alive :)

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5326527?start=60&tstart=0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods