How do you like the keyboard ?

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I belive in ios 7 but still dislike the keyboard layout .
The alfabets should be more bolds in my opinion.
Let me know yours .

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I believe in the beta version of the iOS 7 update the keyboard has some changes like bold characters on the keyboard.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't know your total experience with IOS but if not much there is a bit of learning and getting use to the keyboard but once you get use it, I believe you will like it.

billyboydoy

Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
This is my personal opinion :
I find it much easyer to type w dark background.
I mean how easy was it for me to type on ios6 compare to ios7 keyboard.?
Much much easyer. 😳

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm a big fan. While I understand that to some the font might be too thin I personally am fortunate enough to have a very good eye-sight (touch wood!) and think it's perfect the way it is. I don't want it bolder, it looks elegant and sleek. I even think it looks less cramped than the keyboard did in iOS6, it's obviously just an illusion but it sort of uses the screen size better and makes it look a little wider. Ideal for my typing, I'm quicker than I've ever been and wouldn't need any changes, neither different keyboard nor the bigger screen.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I've gotten used to it, and the autocorrect has been trained well, but I still hat that stupid backspace key far too often. :D

I hear ya...all the time when I am typing something I accidentally hit the backspace key! There have even been times when I do it like 3 times in a row when trying to retype the same word I just accidentally hit backspace for!

Other than that, I love the keyboard. Very easy to use.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
The iOS keyboard needs a revamp big time. The best virtual keyboard is the one on BB10. That is hands down the best virtual keyboard I've ever used. I miss it a lot.

YorkieRay

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
The iOS keyboard needs a revamp big time. The best virtual keyboard is the one on BB10. That is hands down the best virtual keyboard I've ever used. I miss it a lot.

I have an iPhone 5c and a BlackBerry Z10. The iPhone's keyboard just simply isn't in the same league as the BB10 virtual keyboard.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR