How do you like the keyboard ?

i7guy

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm making many more typos on the iOS 7 keyboard vs iOS 6. Apple should allow one to chose their keyboard, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

stalemate1

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
The keys are far too small. I often make typeos as a result. Same problem with the galaxy s2...HTC have nice big keys.

Also why is the comma not included in the standard layout (you have to click on numbers and symbols to access it)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Mobile Nations mobile app

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
After coming from a Note 3 the iPhone's keyboard, of course, seems small. ...but its nothing I couldn't adjust to. I keep forgetting to turn the iPhone landscape when typing. I imagine that'd help tremendously.

Sent from my iridium iPad Air LTE 

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
These kinds of apps mean nothing until, as the article says, Apple allows users to make alternate keyboards the default. Typing in ANY app and then having to import to messages is just dumb and a waste of time.

Actually they Are very useful. Hipjot obliterates bb10's keyboard (when bb10's keyboard works). Lol.

However dumb you may find it it still works.

srmoreno

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
I wish apple would put a swype type option on the keyboard. I hate it when typing more then a couple of words having to peck at each key.. one of my biggest things I miss from android phones.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
I wish apple would put a swype type option on the keyboard. I hate it when typing more then a couple of words having to peck at each key.. one of my biggest things I miss from android phones.

You can always spend ~$350 and get yourself a brand new Nexus 5. Having a secondary backup phone isn't a bad idea either.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Not everyone, including me, is into the swype-type keyboards. I tried it for about a minute and came away preferring to speed-peck like I'm used to.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh