File Manager Options
With no user level file system manager available today, and likely in the near future; what are the best ways to emulate a structure like those found in operating systems like My Documents (Windows), My Files (Android/TouchWiz), Documents (OS X)?
I know that iOS has a file system, but without jail breaking, looking to better understand options. Is iCloud the way to go, Dropbox, SugarSync...?
- 01-13-2014, 10:57 AM #2
Re: File Manager Options
If your looking for a way to manage individual files and have the ability to add and remove files to a file tree structure dropbox would be a good option for your. The added benefit of dropbox is that all the files that you manage can be accessed from any platform. If you jailbreak your device you could download an app called iFile and this would give you exactly what you are looking for. However for a stock machine I believe that dropbox is the best option.
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:39 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-19-2014, 10:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2014, 08:02 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-08-2014, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 01:00 PM