- 01-01-2014, 02:32 PM #2
Re: How to remove all bookmarks from Safari?
The easiest way is to go to Settings -> iCloud and then disable syncing of Safari. You will be asked what do you want to do with the synced data on your device. Simply select to delete it. Afterwards, there will be no bookmarks via your Safari browser app on the device.
- 07-28-2014, 07:30 PM #3
- 08-02-2014, 03:01 PM #4
- 08-02-2014, 03:40 PM #5
- 03-22-2016, 08:08 AM #6
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:25 PM
- By steve72852 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2014, 03:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 01-01-2014, 10:30 AM
- By NIcki12344 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:02 PM