Wrong identification

csal80

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi, was wondering if someone could help me out with something strange I am noticing. My wife and I have two separate apple IDs and iPhone 5s. I recently bought her and I two new iPads. When I originally set up hers on the initial set up screen I noticed that although I used her Apple ID and password to set up the device, it thought it was me on one of the initial screens (can't remember which one). I figured it was because I used my credit card to purchase hers or something like that. Well, ever since then every time my wife shares a photo stream with me or anyone else the invite comes from my name not hers. If I even go into the stream and click on people to view the originator, when I click on my name (which really should be hers), it goes into her contact record with all her info. Very bizarre and not sure how to fix this. Anyone know?

Thanks!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
If you are 100% and it sounds like you are in setting hers up by signing out of your Apple ID and signing in with hers, that should not have happened. I would use that 90 day phone call and talk to Apple tech, That is what they are there for. Wish i could be more help.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW