Contacts question - difference between devices
Okay, I have iPhone 5 running 7.04 and my wife has a 5c running 7.04. My son also has a 5c running 7.04.
I notice in his contacts that he can select "iPhone" or "Mobile" for a phone (among other choices) whereas on mine and my wife's we do not have the "iPhone" option to select.
Anyone know why the difference?
Is there a difference in selecting "iPhone" over "Mobile"?
- 12-26-2013, 08:57 AM #2
Re: Contacts question - difference between devices
If he's using iCloud to store his contacts that will be the difference. There's really no difference, as far as your phone is concerned, between mobile and iPhone. It won't stop your iPhone from sending iMessages or FaceTiming someone else's iPhone, iPad, or iPod.
- 12-26-2013, 08:36 PM #4
- 12-26-2013, 08:38 PM #5
- 12-26-2013, 08:40 PM #6
- 12-26-2013, 08:43 PM #7
- 12-26-2013, 08:57 PM #8
- By SkyBaby2 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2014, 05:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:10 PM
- By darkpurple92 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:29 PM
- By zanix in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:09 PM
- By spcurtis81 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 09:12 AM