the new ios7 jailbreak =) lets talk

dramey86

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
im actually been running for about 36 hours now, i had couple issues downloading some of the things probably because it isn't updated to the new ios7 version...but lets make a list of tweaks that are working and troubles people are having

movie box; apple box wont connect sometimes idk if its the movie box or just my apple box
five icon dock; kinda looks awkward unlike the ios6 version looks crammed
adjust lock slider text; customize the name

thats all i really have right now sorry i do no that they have a list posted elsewhere that ive tried and ipro cleaner messed it up and i had to re jailbreak it

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
That's why no tweaks should be installed right now until it's confirmed said tweaks are getting updated to work. I actually might jailbreak now with this new evasi0n version but the beta 3 stuff is kind of intriguing me.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My 5S is jailbroken on 7.0.4 but I have no tweaks installed yet. I probably have to wait the longest for tweaks to be updated for arm64 support though.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

dramey86

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
That's why no tweaks should be installed right now until it's confirmed said tweaks are getting updated to work. I actually might jailbreak now with this new evasi0n version but the beta 3 stuff is kind of intriguing me.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.
i havent had a probelm now that im being smart about downloading what is safe if you go to changes in the cydia app itll say 7.0 plus
My 5S is jailbroken on 7.0.4 but I have no tweaks installed yet. I probably have to wait the longest for tweaks to be updated for arm64 support though.

ill be getting a 5s soon i hope not

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
i havent had a probelm now that im being smart about downloading what is safe if you go to changes in the cydia app itll say 7.0 plus

ill be getting a 5s soon i hope not

Well all tweaks that use mobilesubstrate have to be complied for arm64 so they can work properly on the 5S and iPad air & retina mini.

dramey86

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
okay guys my jailbreak hasnt been to good today lol the 5 icon doc went away as well as the sb settings i still have movie box thankgood, ive rebotted the phone and re installed the tweaks and nothings woked and ideas?. or will it fix its self when they hack the whole ios7

Vijay Pal

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am nooby so asking this question regarding the jailbreak process.
In the process it is said that if you ever updated your iPhone via OTA then full restore (via .ipa file) is recommended and then jailbreak , I just want to know that in this case I will lost my all the installed apps. So how to get all the apps back after jailbreak.
Can someone clear my doubt or tell me exact process.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I am nooby so asking this question regarding the jailbreak process.
In the process it is said that if you ever updated your iPhone via OTA then full restore (via .ipa file) is recommended and then jailbreak , I just want to know that in this case I will lost my all the installed apps. So how to get all the apps back after jailbreak.
Can someone clear my doubt or tell me exact process.

Restore from backup or just download the apps again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro