- 12-17-2013, 08:09 PM #2
- 12-17-2013, 08:15 PM #3
- 12-17-2013, 08:49 PM #4
- 12-17-2013, 08:54 PM #5
- 12-18-2013, 10:09 AM #7iMore Intermediate
- 238 Posts
Re: iBooks issue
I've noticed this as well on my iPad Air with multi-media books. It's not so much iBooks crashing as the iPad Air rebooting while I'm reading the book. Haven't noticed it with regular books or on my iPhone 5 (but I've not read much on it yet). Is there a particular book you're seeing this on?
- 12-19-2013, 08:44 PM #9
- 09-29-2014, 11:13 AM #11
- 09-29-2014, 07:50 PM #12
- 03-24-2016, 09:27 AM #13
Re: iBooks keeps crashing, anyone else?
The best way is to downgrade to ios 9.2.1. Please check the link given below and follow exactly as it states.
How to Downgrade iOS 9.3 Back to iOS 9.2.1 | OSXDaily
Before you do anything, sync up iPad with iTunes and do a backup, and then download the ios file (the link to download is given inside the article) and save it in your PC/laptop.
It helped me and hope it will help you too.
Best of luck!
- 03-24-2016, 09:31 AM #14
- By Star-Lord in forum iOS 7Replies: 30Last Post: 03-05-2016, 08:04 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2013, 03:54 PM
- By Star-Lord in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:25 AM