HELP ,, Problem when updating to ios 7

Jamal Abuhijleh

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
hello guys ,

so i updated to the latest ios7 and i left my ipad on charge , when i came back , my ipad wouldnt start ,, its in recovery mode i guess

it tells me to plug it to the computer and restore it via itunes , and all my stuff will be deleted !!!

is there any way to exit this mode ?

thank u

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Press both the power and home button until the device turns off. Now press the power button to restart your iPad. If the installation of iOS 7 was completed, it will boot normally, if it did not, it *should* pick up where it left off during installation and finish the process.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
i did that ,, when i press the power button it takes me back to " plug it into itunes screen "
Then you may have to plug it in and restore it. When did you last backup your device? If it was recent then, if iTunes fully restores your device (I'm not sure that it will), you can restore using your last backup.

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2010
Visit site
I've seen this before ... Unfortunately there is really no way out. Did you have your iPad jail broken prior to the update?

Jamal Abuhijleh

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Then you may have to plug it in and restore it. When did you last backup your device? If it was recent then, if iTunes fully restores your device (I'm not sure that it will), you can restore using your last backup.

thats the sad thing ,, i didnt back up my ipad ,,always had that ego that all my devices wouldnt break down :(

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox