How Do You Select a Day in Month View in iOS 7 Calendar?
It must be so simple, but it's driving me crazy. When I look at the month view in the calendar, I cannot select a particular date. I can select an event on a date, but if I tap on an empty date, nothing happens. I'm trying to go to day view on, say January 20th from the month view. How do I do that?
- 11-25-2013, 03:52 PM #2
- 11-27-2013, 10:26 AM #4iMore Intermediate
- 224 Posts
Re: How Do You Select a Day in Month View in iOS 7 Calendar?
The iPad calendar doesn't have a day view if you tap on a particular day while in the month view. You have to tap in the day tab at the top. I hope that makes sense. The iPad calendar is completely different (and much better in my opinion) from the iPhone calendar.
- By NicosNicolaou in forum iOS 7Replies: 16Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2013, 01:10 PM
- By John Yester in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 10:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2013, 09:57 AM