- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Iphone4s Greyed out Wifi due to iOs 7 update.
I just want to know regarding fixing iPhone 4s iOS 7 issues. The wifi button has been greyed out and it can't be toggled up. I am a postpaid subscriber. I went to my service provider this morning, but unfortunately they said it can't be repaired, and their only way is to replace it. The worst part is my 1-year warranty for replacement ended yesterday. I tried every possible solutions that I was able to find on the internet like restoring factory settings, etc., but all of them failed. I am thinking about jail breaking my phone because I don't know what options are left. Will jail breaking my phone solve the greyed out wifi problem? I really hope you could help me with this very heart wrecking problem. Thank you.
- 11-24-2013, 08:33 PM #2
- 11-24-2013, 09:10 PM #4
Re: Iphone4s Greyed out Wifi due to iOs 7 update.
Here is one fix someone found:
But remember "try this fix at your own risk. We are not responsible in any way if this method causes permanent damage to your iOS device."
Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S coming very soon) using Tapatalk
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-25-2013, 12:30 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 09:21 AM
- By Spartan John-117 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 09:00 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 11-25-2013, 08:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 11-24-2013, 07:35 PM