Iphone4s Greyed out Wifi due to iOs 7 update.

blanchee22

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
I just want to know regarding fixing iPhone 4s iOS 7 issues. The wifi button has been greyed out and it can't be toggled up. I am a postpaid subscriber. I went to my service provider this morning, but unfortunately they said it can't be repaired, and their only way is to replace it. The worst part is my 1-year warranty for replacement ended yesterday. I tried every possible solutions that I was able to find on the internet like restoring factory settings, etc., but all of them failed. I am thinking about jail breaking my phone because I don't know what options are left. Will jail breaking my phone solve the greyed out wifi problem? I really hope you could help me with this very heart wrecking problem. Thank you. :crying:

Spartan John-117

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I had a similar issue where I couldn't connect to WIFI. The only way I got it to work was to put the iPhone into DFU mode and set it up as a new phone. Hope this helps

blanchee22

Nov 25, 2013
Visit site
Thank you so much. Will try this. But if this one fails, do u think jail breaking my iphone would remedy the problem? Would it downgrade my software to its original software? Thanks! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW