How do I change the default search engine?
Did you know that with your iPhone (iOS 7), you have 3 options to choose from in regard to the "default search engine" in Safari? The three options are;
To set the one you want, simply go toSettings->Safari. The very first option should be "Search Engine". If the one you want is not visible, tap on "Search Engine" to reveal the choices. Now select the one you want. That's basically all there is to it. Enjoy.
- By James Falconer in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 16Last Post: 03-15-2015, 06:33 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Mac Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 06-12-2014, 07:51 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2013, 12:37 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2013, 06:32 PM