How can I print from my iPhone?
There are members out there who do not know that they can print directly from their iPhones. To do so, is quite simple, especially if you have an AirPrint capable printer. If not, you may have to download an install an app to assist your iPhone in recognizing your printer. In any case, if your printer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network, you should be able to print from it. All you have to do is initiate the app that you want to print from, tap on what is usually an arrow of some sort and then select to print. AirPrint capable printers will be automatically detected by the iPhone. Note: This post was not meant to be a printing guide. It was to inform you that you can print from the iPhone.
- 11-22-2013, 10:06 AM #2
- 11-25-2013, 07:15 AM #4
- 11-25-2013, 07:30 AM #5
- 12-02-2013, 12:37 AM #6
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPadReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:50 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:28 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iTunesReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2013, 06:32 PM
- By Eric6151 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:58 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-22-2013, 09:40 AM