What is your favorite feature in iOS 7?

Bazza1

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Call Blocking. Oh, and the ability to finally hide Newsstand in a folder - in my case, a folder called Junk Drawer, where an awful lot of iOS embedded apps reside...

mikeo007

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
New app switcher.
Control center.
New multitasking is great. Apps are ready and have up-to-date feeds as soon as I need them with no waiting.
I really like the UI. Not a fan of all the icons, but for the most part, the physics and stuff in the UI are fantastic.

swampbaby

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else's noticed this or not but on the iPhone when you have multiple browser tabs open in order to dismiss a webpage all you have to do is swipe it to the left and it closes. much like webOS was with dismissing pages.

Last edited:

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else's noticed this or not but on the iPhone when you have multiple browser tabs open in order ti dismiss a webpage all you have to do is swipe it to the left and it closes. much like webOS was with dismissing pages.

Strange how most of the features I like also have roots from webOS

Sent from my iPhone 5s Gold 64GB

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else's noticed this or not but on the iPhone when you have multiple browser tabs open in order to dismiss a webpage all you have to do is swipe it to the left and it closes. much like webOS was with dismissing pages.

Never noticed to it before. Thanks, I just tried it. 😊

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Really Notification center? I think the Control Center is great but the new Notification center is awful especially for the way the weather is indicated as written text.
Yes, I deal with a lot of notifications daily and even though the weather is not as easy to view as it was it is an improvement over the previous version.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for this!

I love the Control Center.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

themacmonk

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
It may seem like a tiny little thing, but one of the things I really like about iOS 7 is that when you set a timer, the timer countdown is visible on the lock screen under the time. I use timers constantly when I'm at work and it's SO nice to be able to check my timer without having to unlock the iPhone. Just one of the many things I appreciate about iOS 7.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice