How do I force an application to quit if it's frozen?
On iOS 7 if you ever have an application freeze, simply press the home button once to return to the home screen, then double click the home screen to bring up your multi tasking pane, simply swipe up the frozen app and it will close. Now try to open the app again.
- 11-22-2013, 07:27 AM #2
Re: How do I force an application to quit if it's frozen?
And if it still won't quit, open the app, press & hold the power button until "slide to power off" comes up then release the power button, then press & hold the home button until you get back to the home screen. If that doesn't work then turn your iOS device off then back on again.
Sent from my 5th gen iPod touch or iPhone 4S (iPhone 5S on order) using Tapatalk
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPadReplies: 22Last Post: 12-05-2014, 08:46 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum OS X Mavericks (10.9)Replies: 4Last Post: 02-13-2014, 07:14 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum Pebble SmartwatchesReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2013, 09:36 PM
- By jsntrenkler in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 59Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:04 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:26 PM