How to view web page history on the iPhone
To some of you, this is trivial stuff, but to others, this may be a revelation of some sort......If you're interested in seeing a history of the websites you've visited using the Safari app on your iPhone, do the following:
1. Initiate the Safari app
2. Tap on the second icon from the right bottom corner.
3. Make sure that the word "Bookmark" in the center at the top of the screen. If it is not, just swipe to the right until you can't swipe any further.
4. Tap on "History". You will see the entire listing.
5. If you'd like to delete the history, select "Clear" at the bottom right corner ...(hint hint)...Afterwards, select "Clear History".
6. Now select "Done" in the upper right corner.
- By zerog46 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 04:49 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:25 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:23 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:25 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 05:50 PM