How to Bookmark a website using Safari on the iPhone
I'm sure there are some members who have recently moved to the iPhone and would like to know how to bookmark a web page via the mobile Safari browser. Well, take comfort in knowing that it is a cinch. Simply do the following:
1. Initiate the Safari app.
2. In the address bar, type in the address for the website you want to save as a bookmark.
Note: I am assuming you are running iOS 7
3. The center icon at the bottom of the screen depicts an arrow pointing up from within a box. Tap on it.
4. The first icon at the bottom left corner has the word "Bookmark" underneath it. Tap on it.
5. Now tap on either "Save" in the upper right corner or "Done" in the bottom right corner.
That's it. Now to verify that the bookmark has been saved, tap on the second icon from the bottom right corner. That is your bookmark icon. In there, you should see the bookmark you just created. Piece of cake, right?
- 11-21-2013, 06:25 PM #2
- By zerog46 in forum iTunesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 04:49 AM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:25 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 08:23 PM
- By lmbrrt in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 05:50 PM