How can I turn off the app zoom animation in iOS 7?
New iOS 7 Motion features are pretty sweet, but some are getting sick or just don't plain want use that motion...
You can reduce screen motion in iOS 7. iOS 7 uses a parallax effect to create the perception of depth on your Home screen and elsewhere.
To reduce the effect, you can turn on Reduce Motion in Settings > General > Accessibility.
When you turn on Reduce Motion, Home screen transitions will fade instead of zoom.
- By Chris Parsons in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2014, 05:09 PM
- By kch50428 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2013, 11:31 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:24 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2013, 03:50 PM